The DEMA AURON Limited 29er is made of Al 6061-T6 alloy material and hydroforming technology .
• Double Butted – tube walls are reduced to reduce weight while maintaining strength as with conventional profiles
• Biaxial Tube Profile – key points in the triangle of the frame are reinforced by vertical expansion of the lower frame tube when connected to the head tube and horizontal flattening at the joint to accommodate the center composition
• Smooth Inner Surface – perfectly smooth inner surface of individual pipes thanks to high quality molds.
• 3D Forged Dropouts– the frame is used for cold forged terminals swingarm with replaceable dural hook – for use with conventional rear hub to thin 5 mm and thick 10 mm QR (quick coupler)
• Inner Cable Routing > – inner guidance advising the wires embedded in the frame through special glands in the upper and lower part of the lower frame tube
• Comfortable Seat Stay – Shaped S-shaped rear struts help to more efficiently absorb shocks while driving and thereby improve comfort.
• Standard Threaded Bottom Bracket > – The frame is compatible with the standard BSA (1.370 x 24 tpi) English standard threaded fitting with a 68 mm socket
• The saddle tube is suitable for saddlebars (saddles) with a diameter31.8 mm and 34.9 mm diameter squeegee sleeve
• Frame compatible with Pressfit ZS44 / 28.6 with an inner diameter of 44 mm and an outer 55 mm outer top and bottom (eg FSA No.10P or ORBIT ZS-4D)
• Weight: 1920 g (Reference Weight for 17 “)